Funded by NC DHHS Division of Mental Health, The North Carolina Technical Assistance Center (NC-TAC) is a statewide initiative to provide technical assistance to programs that support individuals at risk of incarceration and overdose. We provide tailored, evidence-based, technical assistance with a harm reduction approach. Our goal is to improve access to resources for people who use drugs and are impacted by the legal system, in North Carolina. Our services are available to any North Carolina non-profit, private, or government entity that provides services to people impacted by the legal system.
We have specific expertise in the following areas:
- Harm reduction (Drug user health, engaging key populations)
- Supporting release from incarceration (Reentry)
- Diversion/Deflection, including Law Enforcement Assisted Diversion (LEAD)
- Jail-based Medication for Opioid Use Disorder (MOUD)
- Naloxone access and distribution
- Program evaluation
- Data management
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.