Intellicyt iQue Screener PLUS
The Intellicyt iQue screener PLUS is equipped with 3 lasers (405, 488 and 561nm) and can detect up to 13 fluorescent parameters. It can sample from 96 and 384-well plates. Its acquisition software is ForeCyt 6.1.
Samples containing viable BSL-2 agents (or samples that could contain such agents but whose status is unknown) may be run on the iQue Screener PLUS.
We require a copy of your SCHEDULE F for any biohazardous materials brought into the core.
The investigator must comply with the following rules:
- PPE – Lab coat, gloves, eye protection and closed toe shoes are to be used at all times.
- Transport – Samples are to be transported to and from room B021C in an approved biosafety transport container.
- Spills – If any sample is spilled in the room it is to be reported to Facility staff and cleaned up using bleach.
- Disposal – No samples or other contaminated materials are to be disposed of down the sink.
Any contaminated materials should be discarded into the biohazard trash.
Left over samples are to be returned to the user’s lab using the approved transport container.
- Cleaning – When finished running your samples, follow the cleaning procedure posted on the instrument.
Intellicyt Webinars (high throughput screening, assay design, analyte screening, immune monitoring…)