- This event has passed.
Monday – Research Development Workshop
November 15, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Department of Genetics and Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center (LCCC) are starting a new series of workshops focused on Research Development. The workshops will focus on three themes: Research Program Development, Project Management, and Research Administration. These workshops are relevant to staff involved in project management, trainees, and faculty. This is the first in the series of workshops and is relevant to anyone involved in team science including: faculty, postdocs, graduate students, research technicians, undergraduates, core facility directors, project managers and research administrators.
“Creating Synergy in a Multi-Generation Workforce: Team Development and Management”
Hosted by Daisha Gaines from the Office of Human Resources, Organization & Professional Development
In this virtual seminar, the following topics will be covered:
- Team management with the perspective that you all have diverse opinions
- How to work better as a team in lab and beyond
- Recognize the characteristics of the five generations in the workplace
- Identify the preferred tendencies for each generation
- Leverage the strengths and navigate the differences of each generation’s workstyles
Registration Link: https://tinyurl.com/yfld8m3x