Graduating in May 2019? Here’s your to-do list:

By Mid-February:

[ ] Apply to graduate. Go to your UNC Campus Portal and log in. In the “ConnectCarolina Student Center”, click on the My Academics link, then choose the Apply for Graduation link. Complications of failing to apply to graduate by February 15th, 2019 may include inability to graduate in 2019.

[ ] Check the name on your diploma. While you’re in ConnectCarolina, check the name UNC has on record for you, which you can access from My Academics > View Graduation Status. THIS IS THE NAME THAT WILL APPEAR ON YOUR DIPLOMA. If you wish to change it, then you need to visit main campus Registrar (3rd floor SASB North) with a picture ID or contact University Registrar Records at and follow their guidance. Bring confirmation of name change to 1001 Bondurant Hall. Diplomas will be printed in February and will reflect the name in the system at that time. A diploma will have to be re-ordered at the cost of $25 if your name changes after the deadline and you desire the change to be reflected on your diploma.

By Match Day:

[ ] Please pay your graduation fee.

[ ] Purchase your Graduation Regalia. Link coming soon.

[ ] Nominate faculty for awards.

[ ] Read over the Oath and Prayer: Follow the link to find the oath and prayer. If you have any questions or would like to voice some changes please e-mail Judd or Billy

By Graduation Day:

[ ] RSVP to the Graduation Gala and Graduation Picnic.

[ ] If you have one, clean out your hospital locker

[ ] Turn in your UNC Hospitals Photo ID Badge: You can turn in your badge at graduation rehearsal or to 1001 Bondurant Hall. ‪If you do not turn in your ID Badge or replace it if lost, you will be fined $50.00.

[ ] Make sure there are no holds on your account. Any processing or replacement fee assessed to your account will automatically result in a HOLD being place on your account. We will not be able to process requests for verification of graduation or enrollment if this happens.

[ ] Submit pictures for our Graduation/Rehearsal Photo Slideshow!

[ ] Turn in any leftover graduation tickets to Student Affairs (1001 Bondurant Hall)