Hooding Ceremony Info
**REQUIRED** Before Graduation
- Please complete this survey to let us know if you will be attending the Hooding Ceremony and how many tickets you would like to request. The limit is 6 tickets, but there will be a lottery for additional tickets.
- Keep in mind that everybody who enters Memorial Hall will need a ticket (even small children) so please keep that in mind when filling out your ticket request.
- For anyone who does NOT have a ticket, overflow seating will be located in Gerrard Hall, next door to Memorial Hall. The Ceremony will be live streamed into Gerrard and for.
- Please turn in the following items to the Office of Student Affairs (1001 Bondurant Hall) any time during office hours (Monday-Friday 8am-5pm) by Friday, May 6th. You may also drop these items off when you pick up your tickets.
- UNC PHOTO ID BADGE
- LOCKERS; please remove all possessions and leave the lock.
- Please complete this data agreement form: DATA CONSENT FORM
- Regalia: A reminder if you need to order regalia (required for attending) please place your order by this Friday, April 15th by going to THIS LINK
Graduation Gala & Awards Ceremony May 5, 2022
Graduation Rehearsal May 6, 2022
Graduation Picnic Friday May 6, 2022
Hooding Ceremony May 7, 2022
*Memorial Hall tickets are GENERAL ADMISSION*
- Tam or Mortar Board
- Honor Cord (if applicable)
- Entrances located on Country Club Drive between South Road and Raleigh Street and on Raleigh Street between Country Club Drive and South Road: available for on-campus parking after 5 PM on weekdays. There is no charge to park there, but spots are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Located at the corner of South Road/Hwy 54 and Country Club Drive, beside Carolina Friends Chapel Hill. This lot is open to the public after 5 PM and on weekends on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Located at the corner of South Road and South Columbia Street
- Wallace Deck (150 E. Rosemary Street)
9-min walk to Memorial Hall
- Rosemary/Columbia Lot (100 E. Rosemary Street)
10-min walk to MH
- West Franklin Lot (415 W. Franklin St.)
17-min walk to MH
- West Rosemary Lot (104 W. Rosemary St.)
12-min walk to MH
- Rosemary/Church St Lot (Entrances at 108 Church St. and 141 W. Rosemary St.)
15-min walk to MH
- 127 West Rosemary Lot (127 W. Rosemary St.)
12-min walk to MH
- West Franklin/Basnight Lot (113 N. Basnight Lane)
16-min walk to MH
Graduation Sunday May 8, 2022
Kenan Stadium @ 9am
After Graduation FAQ’s
If you matriculated into the School of Medicine prior to Fall 2014, your transcript will come from the UNC School of Medicine. If a final transcript is needed, please submit a consent form with a $7 payment. (Consent Form Location: https://www.med.unc.edu/ome/registrar/request-for-release-of-information/).
If you matriculated into the School of Medicine after Fall 2014, your transcript will be processed through a vendor that UNC’s Main Campus Registrar’s Office uses. Please follow this link to order a transcript: https://registrar.unc.edu/academic-services/transcripts-certifications/.
If you have a hold on your account, we will not be able to process your residency paperwork, final transcript or any additional documents until the hold has been rectified.
You can pick up your diplomas in Bondurant G10 on the following days:
- Monday, May 9, 2022: 1-5p
- Tuesday, May 10, 2022: 9a-12p
If you do not pick up your diploma by June 1, 2022, it will be mailed to the permanent address that is listed in ConnectCarolina.