New Hire Onboarding
Welcome to the Department of Health Sciences! Below are links to various resources to guide you through the onboarding processes for the University, School of Medicine and Department of Health Sciences.
UNC New Employee Orientation Information
Getting Started in the DHS
Department of Health Sciences Onboarding Checklist
Getting Started in the Department of Health Sciences: Faculty Resources from the Health Sciences Library
- Talk to your division director about being added to the division website. They will put you in touch with the Director of Communications, who will need your CV and a headshot. Headshots are offered occasionally during the year through the School of Medicine.
- Set up your UNC Zoom account
- Organize your new login information using LastPass
- Talk to your division director about policies and procedures for travel, expenditures, time off, and annual reviews
- Department-wide faculty meetings are held twice a year – once in the fall and once in the spring