Clinical Instruction Resources
Clinical Instructor Resources
Clinical Instruction Partners:
- APTA’s Clinical Educator and Clinical Site Development
- APTA’s Credentialed Clinical Instructor Program
- NC PT Board’s Clinical Instructor Documentation Requirements for Continuing Competence Credit
- APTA CPI Web
Benefits for Clinical Instructors
AHEC Digital Library Access will allow you to search using PubMed Medline, Cochrane, and other databases. You can access UNC’s electronic journals, including physical therapy.
- AHEC-Sponsored Free Clinical Precepting Series
- APTA CI Credentialing: UNC-CH hosts clinical instructor credentialing workshops on a regular basis.
- Clinical Education Workshops: Faculty are willing to come to your facility to provide in-services on topics that relate to your clinical practice and clinical education.
- Continuing Education Workshop
- Mentor program: You have the opportunity to become a professional mentor. Please email Lisa Johnston if you are interested in being a mentor for entry-level physical therapy students or post-professional students.