This page provides links to necessary EHRA Faculty, Non-Faculty and EHRA student Forms including the Recommendation for Faculty Non-Faculty Salary Adj/Supplement Form, EOE’s, AP-2’s, CP-30, OP-1, Fixed-Term Faculty Offer Letter, Pre-Employment Background Check Authorization Form, Joint Appointment Recommendation Form, Personnel Action requiring Approval of the Board of Governors, EPA Non-Faculty Annual Performance Evaluation, Required Compliance Work Plan Principle Function, External Professional Activities for Pay-Notice of Intent, and many more.
EHRA Faculty & Non-Faculty Forms
For Complete Listings Please See:
CLICK HERE to get the most current Recommendation for Faculty or Non-Faculty Salary Adj/Supplement Form
- Fixed-term Faculty Offer Letter (Example with Required Salary Statement)
- Fixed-term End of Appointment (Sample Letter)
- – Recommendation for EHRA Personnel Action
- EPA Non-Faculty Appointee Certifications and Conditions of Employment
- Faculty Appointee Certifications and Conditions of Employment –
- Hiring Credentials Check for EHRA Employees
- EEO Forms for EHRA Recruitment and Selection
- – for employees holding appointments in more than one department/center/curriculum
- Dual Employment Form and Instructions
- – to get approval for work completed beyond the scope of normal professional duties at the University.
- Required Compliance Work Plan Principle Function (SOM Policy) – Effective September 9, 2009, supervisors shall modify principle functions as appropriate to be included as one of the duties and expectations in the written annual performance evaluation of EHRA Non-Faculty employees in the School of Medicine. Compliance with HIPAA and Environment, Health and Safety annual training requirements are essential to be included.
- ) UNC Policy requires a “Notice of Intent” to engage in External Professional Activities for Pay to be approved prior to beginning any compensated external activity involving one’s professional knowledge or skills, such as consulting.
- Through the secure portal at http://epap.unc.edu, EHRA employees may complete and submit Notices of Intent, which will be routed electronically to the appointing department chair for approval or disapproval. The electronic tool provides enhanced guidance for completing the form, clickable fields and drop-down menus for a more efficient, user-friendly form.
For EHRA Student Personnel Forms, click on the following links:
- – EHRA Student Employee Certification and Conditions of Employment
- – To certify that the postdoctoral fellow/trainee meets the criteria for FICA tax exemption.
- PR-100 Foreign National Information Form – to determine Federal and State income tax with-holdings status for payment received at UNC-CH.