- Hemophilia Treatment Centers of North Carolina
- World Federation of Hemophilia E-Learning Modules
- Educational podcast about hemophilia – What is hemophilia? Dr. Nigel Key discusses this genetic disease with Dr. Ron Falk. They talk about how the disease is inherited, the effectiveness of the treatment, and what’s on the horizon for gene therapy. Dr. Key is the Harold R. Roberts Distinguished Professor of Medicine in the Division of Hematology and Oncology, and is the Director of the UNC Hemophilia and Thrombosis Center.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and associated educational materials:
- National Hemophilia Foundation – Online Education