Application, Web and Data Services
Develop, Design, Maintain
The Application, Web and Data (AWD) team offers guidance and assistance to the School of Medicine’s technical objectives by developing, designing and maintaining professional web applications.
Easy to Accommodate
The AWD team develops, designs, and maintains School of Medicine sites using the WordPress Content Management System. You can request a new site, find helpful articles on the Web Guide, or ask the team for help with your projects. The Web Guide is a resource for School of Medicine site managers and editors – intended to provide resources and instruction on basic and advanced editing in WordPress.
online survey data, available to faculty, staff, and students at the UNC School of Medicine.
AWD also supports:
- Electronic Travel Reimbursements
- Automated Attendance Management
- CME (Continuing Medical Education) System
- Event Management
- Peer to Peer Evaluation
- LMS (Learning Management System)
- Mobile (iOS and Android) Apps
- Applications Development/ Consulting