Assistance for School of Medicine IT Classrooms and Conference Rooms is available by using the Help Desk intercom on the wall or podium. The Classroom Support Help Desk is staffed between 7:00 AM and 5:00 PM with limited assistance available during the hour before and after that period. If you need help troubleshooting outside of that period or would just like to familiarize yourself with the equipment in the rooms, you may utilize the resources below.
The following guides apply to the control systems and equipment found in the classrooms.
- Bondurant Hall Wall Control Panels
- These controls are in smaller classrooms and meeting rooms in Bondurant Hall.
- Berryhill Hall 4/5 Teaching Labs – Wall Control Panels
- These controls are basic and the rooms include microphones.
- New Extron Control Touch Panels
- These controls are in select larger classrooms across the School of Medicine.
- Marsico Hall Extron Control Touch Panels
- Classroom Specific Control Systems
- Bioinformatics 1131: Crestron Touchscreen with camera control, lighting control, and m anual source routing.
- MacNider 238: Remote Control.
- MBRB 2204: Crestron Touchscreen with camera control, lighting control, and manual source routing.
- NRB 3118: Extron Wall Control Panel
- Old Clinic Auditorium: Crestron Touchscreen with video conference control and lighting control.