The fellowship training program in Cardiovascular Disease at the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill is a three-year ACGME-accredited program that uses the ERAS online application service and participates in the NRMP Match. All documents must be processed through ERAS and include three letters of reference (one must be from the Program Director of your ACGME-accredited training program in Internal Medicine).
- On July 1, applicants may apply to the program via ERAS.
- On August 12, ERAS PostOffice opens and applications can be downloaded by the program.
- Applications must be complete by August 21st – documents will not be downloaded past this date.
- Our institution only sponsors J1 visas at this time.
Given the unprecedented nature of the novel Coronavirus on public health efforts, our 2020 Cardiology fellowship recruitment season will be conducted entirely virtually during the month of September. We anticipate that all interviews and introductions to our program will be conducted via video teleconferencing. We look forward to “virtually” introducing you to all that UNC Cardiology has to offer!
- Successful completion of an ACGME-accredited residency training program in Internal Medicine.
- ABIM board eligible or board certified.
Learn about Life in the Triangle.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Jennifer De La Cruz by email at Jennifer.Delacruz@unchealth.unc.edu.