The next Fellowship cycle for which we will be accepting applications is the 2017-2019 Fellowship year.
The EP Fellowship Program currently does notuse the ERAS online application service, but will be starting for 2018 recruitment.
To apply, please contact Fellowship Program Coordinator Kira Oshima for the application. The application will require several other documents:
- Letters of recommendation — one from your current program director and two from others affiliated with the program
- Transcript — this early in the process, we don’t need an official copy of your transcript.
- An updated CV
- Cover letter or personal statement
- Optional: recent photograph
- Our institution only sponsors J1 visas at this time.
The University of North Carolina does not discriminate in offering access to its educational programs and activities or with respect to employment terms and conditions on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, genetic information, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
ATTN: Kira Oshima, Program Coordinator
6th Floor, Burnett-Womack Building
160 Dental Circle CB#7075
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7075