The fellowship training program in Advanced Heart Failure & Transplant Cardiology at the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill is a one-year ACGME-accredited program that uses the ERAS online application service and participates in the NRMP Match. All documents must be processed through ERAS and include three letters of reference (one must be from the Program Director of your ACGME-accredited training program in Cardiovascular Disease and one must be from an cardiologist specializing in heart failure who can comment on your technical ability and potential).
- On July 1, applicants may apply to the program via ERAS.
- On July 15, ERAS PostOffice opens and applications can be downloaded by the program.
- Applications must be complete by August 31 – documents will not be downloaded past this date.
- Our institution only sponsors J1 visas at this time.
- Successful completion of an ACGME-accredited training program in Cardiovascular Disease.
- ABIM board eligible or board certified.
Learn about Life in the Triangle.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Jennifer De La Cruz by email at Jennifer.Delacruz@unchealth.unc.edu.