The next Fellowship cycle for which we will be accepting applications is the 2017-2018 Fellowship year.
The Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology Fellowship program does not use the ERAS online application service.
To apply, please fill out an application. The application also requires several other documents:
- recommendation — one from your current program director and two from others affiliated with the program
- Transcript — this early in the process, we don’t need an official copy of your transcript.
- An updated CV
- Cover letter or personal statement
- Optional: recent photograph
- Our institution only sponsors J1 visas at this time.
You may send all of these documents to the Fellowship Program Coordinator, Kira Oshima, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mailing all of your information to:
UNC Center for Heart & Vascular Care
ATTN: Kira Oshima, Program Coordinator
6th Floor, Burnett-Womack Building
160 Dental Circle CB#7075
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7075
Learn about Life in the Triangle.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Fellowship Program Coordinator, Kira Oshima, by email at email@example.com.