Clinical Focus: Health Psychology, Behavioral and Lifestyle Interventions, Hepatitis C, Liver Disease
Academic Interests: Dr. Evon’s clinical and research interests include (a) identifying and understanding the psycho-social-behavioral factors involved with chronic liver disease and medical treatments and (b) developing psychosocial interventions to improve access to health services, coping with chronic liver disease, medication adherence, and treatment and health outcomes.
Education and Training
- Undergraduate Degree: Merrimack College, Psychology & Philosophy
- Graduate Degree: Connecticut College, Psychology
- PhD: University of Health Sciences / The Chicago Medical School, Clinical Psychology-Behavioral Medicine Specialty
- Predoctoral Internship: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Clinical Psychology – Behavioral Medicine Specialty
- Postdoctoral Fellowship: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Transplant Psychology