Clinical Focus: Esophageal diseases, particularly eosinophilic esophagitis
Academic Interests: My major research interest is in eosinophilic esophagitis. In particular, I am studying the epidemiology, diagnosis, pathogenesis, and treatment of this emerging clinical entity. My ultimate goal is to combine translational techniques with clinical, epidemiologic, and endoscopic methods to optimize and individualize diagnosis and treatment for this condition.
Education and Training
- Undergraduate Degree: Brown University, Community Health
- Medical Degree: Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
- Residency: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Fellowship
- Masters of Public Health: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Epidemiology