Clinical Focus: Hepatology, specifically viral hepatitis and other chronic liver diseases.
Academic Interests: Dr. Darling’s research interests include treatment of viral hepatitis with a focus on special populations such as HIV and post-liver transplant patients. She is PI on several clinical trials of HCV therapy and translation projects in viral immunology. She is also the director of the Transplant Hepatology Fellowship.
Education and Training
- Undergraduate Degree: Dartmouth College, Biology
- Medical Degree: University of Tennessee
- Residency: UT Southwestern
- Fellowship: Stanford University, Gastroenterology
- Advanced Fellowship: University of California San Francisco, Hepatology