Clinical Focus: Hepatology, specifically viral hepatitis and other chronic liver diseases.
Academic Interests: Dr. Darling’s research interests include treatment of viral hepatitis with a focus on special populations such as HIV and post-liver transplant patients. She is PI on several clinical trials of HCV therapy and translation projects in viral immunology.
Education and Training
- Undergraduate Degree: Dartmouth College, Biology
- Medical Degree: University of Tennessee
- Residency: UT Southwestern
- Fellowship: Stanford University, Gastroenterology
- Advanced Fellowship: University of California San Francisco, Hepatology