Clinical Focus: Inflammatory Bowel Disease, clinical endoscopy
Academic Interests: New drug development for patients with inflammatory bowel disease, Translational studies in inflammatory bowel disease, Effective means of assessment of clinical competence in Gastroenterology Training programs.
Education and Training
- Undergraduate Degree: SUNY Stony Brook, Biochemistry
- Medical Degree: SUNY Stony Brook
- PhD: SUNY Stony Brook, Basic Heath Sciences
- Residency: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Fellowship: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Gastroenterology