Clinical Focus: Management of viral hepatitis and chronic liver disease
Academic interests: Dr. Fried and his team perform clinical studies on new treatments for viral hepatitis. His work has helped to define the latest standards of care for patients with chronic hepatitis C and hepatitis B.
Education and Training
- Undergraduate Degree: Cornell University
- Medical Degree: Tel Aviv University
- Residency: State University of New York at Syracuse
- Fellowship: State University of New York at Syracuse, Gastroenterology
- Fellowship: National Institutes of Health, Hepatology