Academic/Clinical Interests: transplant hepatology, hepatobiliary complications, quality improvement and clinical education. Previous research has focused on cardiovascular disease after liver transplantation, hepatocellular carcinoma screening, & NAFLD pathophysiology.
Personal Interests: running, hiking/backpacking, golf, traveling, sports
Education and Training
- Undergraduate Degree: North Carolina State University, Biological Sciences
- Graduate: North Carolina State University, Physiology, UKN
- Medical School: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Residency: Northwestern University, Internal Medicine
- Fellowship; University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Gastroenterology