Clinical Focus: Colon cancer screening, early detection, and prevention.
Academic Interests: Dr. Crockett researches the epidemiology, screening and prevention of GI cancers. Specifically, Dr. Crockett focuses on the serrated pathway to colon cancer and its precursor lesions. Dr. Crockett also has expertise in pharmacoepidemiology and studies using large administrative claims databases.
Education and Training
- Undergraduate Degree: Hamilton College, Biochemistry
- Medical Degree: Dartmouth Medical School
- Residency: Stanford University Medical School
- Chief Residency: Stanford University Medical School
- Masters of Public Health: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Epidemiology
- Fellowship: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Gastroenterology