Areas of Interest
Adult Neurology, Vascular Neurology, Neurosonology, Medical Education, delivery of neurology care in outpatient setting including stroke and migraine prevention.
I practice compassionate, yet evidence based neurology with a focus on patient centered care, medical education and a focus on general neurology.
Recognitions and Honors:
- 2018-2022, UNC SOM Medical Alumni Distinguished Teaching Professorship
- 2014, The Hyman L. Battle Distinguished Excellence in Teaching Award in the Clinical Sciences
- 2011, Clinical Preceptor Excellence in Teaching Award– UNC Hospitals
Education and Training
- MBBChUniversity of the Witwatersrand
- InternSt Elizabeth’s Medical Center of Boston
- ResidencyBoston City Hospital/Combined TUFTS Program
- FellowshipLahey Clinic
- Attending NeurologistLahey Clinic