10th Symposium on Hemostasis
10th Symposium on Hemostasis: Coagulation, Platelets and Transfusion Medicine
UNC’s 10th Symposium on Hemostasis will take place on April 28-30, 2022 in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. Invited faculty are the world’s foremost basic scientists and clinicians working in the field of hemostasis and thrombosis.
- New insights into the basic biochemistry of coagulation; platelet production, function and storage; mechanisms underlying thrombosis; and novel animal models to study bleeding and thrombosis.
- Important new research on the stat of gene therapy for hemophilia and novel agents to treat hemophilia will also be presented.
- A new session to highlight the research of trainees attending the symposium.
Program Agenda, Registration & Abstract Submission
- Symposium Program 2022 (Coming soon!)
- Register online.
- Download abstract submission form (Coming soon!)
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
The Carolina Inn
Room rate of $219+ tax per night
To make your reservations, please visit the Hyatt website for online reservations.
If you need additional assistance, contact Carolina Inn directly a (919) 933 2001 or (800) 962-8519, ask for rooming block/group code G-F722
If the group rate is no longer available, prevailing rates may be offered for some or all of your dates.