Admission and Application
UNC offers a comprehensive Allergy & Immunology training program. MD and DO candidates from both pediatric and internal medicine programs are welcome.
There are 2 fellowship positions available, for which applications can be submitted beginning in June.
- Apply online through ERAS. We participate in the NRMP specialties matching service.
- Applications are reviewed from August 12th to August 31st.
- Interviews will take place (remotely) from Mid-September through end of October.
- International applicants should provide a J-1 Visa and an ECFMG Certificate as well as other information; contact the Program Director for additional information regarding application requirements.
Submit the following application documentation through ERAS:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Deans Letter (MSPE) and Original Transcript
- 3 Letters of Recommendation – 1 from applicant’s residency Program Director
- USMLE exam scores
- ECFMG (if applicable)
Combined training with other subspecialties such as Rheumatology may be available for those who are interested. Applicants should contact the Program Director at the time of application.