2020 MED APPLICATION
2020 MED APPLICATION UPDATE:
MED Online Application Deadline Extended – Tuesday, December 17, 2020 at 5:00pm.
- Due to a technical error that occurred late on the evening of December 15, 2019, the 2020 MED online application closed prematurely at midnight.
- The application has been re-opened and applicants should be able to complete their applications.
- The deadline has been extended to Tuesday, December 17, 2020 at 5:00pm.
Letters of Recommendation
- Please note, your MED online application may be submitted regardless of whether or not your letter writers have uploaded their recommendations.
- Any letter writer requiring more time should email our office at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know when they will be able to upload the letter of recommendation.
- Please submit any question or issue you are having with the application no later than 3:00pm Tuesday, December 17, 2020 to Mr. Ricky Phillips – email@example.com
- Any questions/emails/correspondence received after that time may not be answered or returned until January 6, 2020.
- Please note, the Office of Scholastic Enrichment & Equity will be operating with reduced staff Monday, December 16th & Tuesday, December 17th.
- The office will be closed Wednesday, December 18, 2019 – Friday, January 3, 2020.
- All emails, phone calls, and correspondence received after December 18, 2019 at 3:00pm, will be answered when operations return to normal schedule on Monday, January 6, 2020.
The online application includes:
- Letters of recommendation
All applicants who complete the online application by the December 16, 2019 deadline will be invited to submit their official transcripts by Tuesday, January 21, 2020. All applicants who submit the online application and official transcripts by the respective deadlines will be considered for the MED class of 2020. For more information on application materials and deadlines, please visit the FAQs sections on the website.