James F. Howard, Jr, MD, presented:
Invited Lectures / Visiting Professor (via webcast)
- Multiple topics to the Inaugural Rare Disease Connect Neurology (RDCN), November 10-12, 2021.
- “Therapeutic Advances in the Treatment of Myasthenia Gravis,” Annual Neuromuscular Disease Course, Huashan Hospital / Fudan University, Shanghai, China, November 26, 2021.
- “Specific Targeting of the Mechanisms of Disease as a Rationale Approach to Treat Myasthenia Gravis,” Virginia Commonwealth University, Department of Neurology Grand Rounds, December 4, 2021.
- View 12 additional presentations >
Presentations at Meetings
Papers read at the virtual 2021 Annual Scientific Session of the Myasthenia Gravis Foundation of America, October 30, 2021.
- “Real-world use of eculizumab in generalized myasthenia gravis in the US: results from a pilot retrospective chart-review study.”
- “Effect of efgartigimod, a neonatal FC receptor blocker, on humoral vaccine responses in autoimmune patients.”
- “Efgartigimod treatment of patients with generalized myasthenia gravis demonstrates consistent improvements across all muscle subgroups and regardless of background immunosuppressive therapy.”
- “Cumulative burden of refractory generalized myasthenia gravis and the therapeutic effects of eculizumab: an exploratory analysis.”
Posters presented at the 18èmes Journées de la Société Française de Myologie, Saint-Étienne, France, November 24-26, 2021.
- “Efgartigimod chez les patients atteints de myasthénie auo-immune généralisée sans anticorps anti-RACh : Analyse des sous-groupes de l’étude de phase 3 -ADAPT (P112).”
- “Innocuité et tolérabilité d’efgartigimod chez les patients atteints de myasthénie auto-immune généralisée : Résultats de l’étude de phase 3 -ADAPT (P114).”
- “CIDP patient serum triggers complement activation and functional deficits in motoneurons blocked by anti-C1s therapeutic.” ePoster, Annual Meeting of the Peripheral Nerve Society, November 2, 2021.
- “Efgartigimod in AChR-Ab-Seronegative Generalized Myasthenia Gravis Patients: Subgroup Analysis of the Phase 3 ADAPT Study.” Poster, 94th DGN Kongress, November 3-6, 2021, Berlin, Germany.
- “Effect of efgartigimod, a neonatal FC receptor blocker, on humoral vaccine responses in autoimmune patients.” Poster, Annual Meeting of the Sociedade Portuguesa de Hematolo, Portugal, November 11-13, 2021.
- “Viscoelastic Response Ultrasound for Interrogating Dystrophic Muscle Degeneration.” 181st meeting of the Acoustical Society of America, Seattle, WA, November 29 – December 3, 2021.