Adult Neurology, Associate Professor
Cognitive Neurology/ Dementia/ Aphasia Specialist, Sleep Specialist
Diagnosis and treatment of sleep disorders, dementia and memory loss, language disorders including aphasia (consultant and co-investigator with the Center for Aphasia and Related Disorders), sleep and aging.
Memory and sleep, diagnosis and treatment of language disorders and aphasia, hemispheric asymmetries and sleep.
- Board Certification in Neurology. American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology.
- Board Certification in Behavioral Neurology and Neuropsychiatry, United Council for Neurological Subspecialties.
- Board Certification, American Board of Sleep Medicine, ABPN.
- M.D., Harvard Medical School – Health Sciences and Technology (HST) division.
- M.A., Harvard Graduate School - History of Neurosciences.
- Residency in Neurology, Harvard Longwood Program, (Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston Beth Israel Hospital, Boston Children's Hospital).
- Fellowship in Behavioral and Cognitive Neurology, University of Florida