- Program Director – Sleep Medicine Fellowship
- Assistant Professor – Sleep Medicine, Memory and Cognitive Disorders
My personal philosophy is to treat every patient as the individual they are. You can expect me to take my time with all of my patients. I use evidence-based medicine to make clinical decisions and believe that the minimum number of necessary medications is best.
- The interplay of sleep and neurodegenerative disorders.
- Board Certification in Neurology
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, 2018
- Medical School
Saba University, 2013
- Bachelor of Science in Biology
Elon University, 2000
- Internship in Internal Medicine
Berkshire Medical Center, 2015
- Residency in Neurology
Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, 2018
- Fellowship in Sleep Medicine
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2020