- Joseph and Hannah Baggett Distinguished Professor – Movement Disorders
- Movement disorders, general neurology, including disorders of higher cognitive functioning and mood and deep brain stimulation therapy.
- Deep brain stimulation, computer-modeling of neural circuits, electrophysiological investigation of neural mechanisms in deep brain stimulation, animal modeling of deep brain stimulation, and applications of emerging social neuroscience to legal theory and semiotics.
- Psychiatry and Neurology, Board Certified, 1993
- Psychiatry and Neurology – Clinical Neurophysiology, Board Certified, 1997
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
University of Kansas Medical Center, 1985
Internship and Residency in Adult Neurology
University of Kansas Medical Center, 1985-1989