November 2 @ 7:30 am – 4:15 pm
The 2018 UNC Health Care Heart & Brain Connection EMS Symposium will provide an opportunity for continuing education for EMS & critical care transport providers on emergency neurologic and cardiac care. This year’s theme will be the five life-threatening S’s: Stroke, STEMI, Sepsis, Shock and Seizure. Breakfast and lunch will be sponsored by Medtronic. Registration will begin at 7:30am and speakers will begin at 8:00am. We look forward to seeing you there!
Is group registration available?
Yes, one person can register and pay for for up to 30 tickets at a time. Just use the drop down box to select the appropriate number of tickets. If you are using this option, please email the list of attendees for group registration to Nicole.Burnett@unchealth.unc.edu. This way, we will know that the attendees have been paid in full when they arrive to the conference.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
The Heart & Vascular Hospital is located on the main Rex UNC Campus. From the main entrance on Lake Boone Trail, make a left onto Rex Way. Go past the main hospital and Rex ED. Just past the ED will be the Heart & Vascular Hospital on your right. A parking deck is located just to the left of the hospital entrance. Parking is free of charge.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please contact a member of our planning committee with any questions.
- UNC Medical Center: Nicole Burnett (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Katy Strauss (Kaitlin.Strauss@unchealth.unc.edu)
- Rex: Ceira Sullivan (Ceira.Sullivan@unchealth.unc.edu) or Shae Earles (Rosina.Earles@unchealth.unc.edu)
- Nash: Sarah Heenan (Sarah.Heenan@unchealth.unc.edu), Tera Joyner (Tera.Joyner@unchealth.unc.edu) or Mary K Baker (MaryK.Baker@unchealth.unc.edu)
- Wayne: Angie Dunn (Angie.Dunn@waynehealth.org), Sara Ginn (email@example.com), Jennifer Chaney (Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Johnston: Brandon Godwin (Brandon.Godwin@unchealth.unc.edu) or Carolyn Ellis (Carolyn.Ellis@unchealth.unc.edu)