The UNC Neurosurgery Residency program welcomes Randaline (Randi) Barnett and Martin Piazza.
- Wake Forest School of Medicine of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, 2011-2016
- Georgetown University, MS in physiology and biophysics, 2010-2011
- Princeton University, BA in chemistry, materials science and engineering, 2006-2010
Randaline (Randi) Barnett
- University of Kentucky College of Medicine, 2012-2016
- University of Kentucky, BS in biology, minor – psychology, 2008-2012
Congratulations also to our UNC student, Crystal Adams, who matched at George Washington University neurosurgery!