The well being of the infants and children of participating mothers is a special focus for Horizons.
Services for the residential children include:
- Participation in our therapeutic, licensed 5 Star Child Care Center at our Carrboro site
- Screenings and evaluations (medical, speech and language, occupational, developmental,
- psychological) for all children in the residential programs and our licensed Child Care Center
- On-site speech and language or OT/PT services for children in the Horizons Child Care Center or the residence
- Residential children can receive individual and group counseling as well as after-school activities
- Residential families can participate in weekend recreational activities like going to the zoo, museums or movies