Dr. Jensen received her MD from University of Wisconsin Madison School of Medicine and Public Health in 2015. She completed residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota in 2019. She earned a Master of Science in Clinical Research from University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill in 2022. She joined the faculty as a board-certified obstetrician gynecologist during completion of her masters in 2021.
Through her role as a hospitalist, she strives to meet patients where they are at with equitable, empathetic, and evidence-based inpatient obstetric and gynecologic care, while advancing our knowledge of the field through research and education.
Special interests include:
- Surgical teaching, including training in traditional and minimally invasive hysterectomy and operative obstetrics.
- Health disparities in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Environmental exposures and impact on birth outcomes.
- Quality improvement on Labor and Delivery.
- Implementation science research.
- Placenta accreta spectrum.
- Access to obstetric care for underserved populations.