Complex Family Planning Procedures Clinic
Our physicians are reproductive specialists who offer expert, confidential, compassionate and personalized care in a supportive and comfortable environment. We will make every effort to schedule an appointment as quickly as possible.
We provide reliable, confidential, and comprehensive health care for all patients seeking contraceptive services, abortion and miscarriage care.
- Surgical abortion in the first and second trimesters of pregnancy
- Abortion services for all patients with pregnancies complicated by medical conditions and fetal abnormalities
- Medical and surgical management of miscarriage
- Pre- and post-procedure counseling and follow-up
- Contraceptive counseling and services, including:
- Contraception for medically complicated patients
- Insertion of IUDs and Nexplanon®
- Surgical sterilization
Our services are covered by some insurance policies, and we offer discounted rates for those without insurance. Financial assistance may be available.
Your privacy is very important to us.
Your experience will be very much like a visit to your regular health provider because our clinic is fully integrated into NC’s Women’s Hospital Clinics. This increases your confidentiality and may decrease concerns you might have.
72-hour Waiting Period
North Carolina law requires that you certify that you have been counseled by a qualified health professional at least 72-hours before termination of pregnancy. When you make an appointment in our clinic, you will also be given an appointment to speak with a nurse on the phone at least 72–hours before your clinic visit.
If You’re a Minor
If you are under 18 years old, in the state of North Carolina, you can receive medical care for contraception and testing for sexually transmitted diseases without your parent’s or guardian’s consent.
If you need an abortion procedure, you must have your parent’s or guardian’s consent. If you need a judicial bypass, please go to Text Abby for more information.