Postdoctoral applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Zambian citizenship (case-by-case exceptions)
- MMed, PhD, or other relevant postgraduate training in a health-related discipline
- Junior investigator within 5 years of doctoral degree (case-by-case exceptions; approval must be obtained prior to application)
- Demonstrated research interest in HIV and women’s reproductive health
- Willingness to undertake full-time fellowship training in Lusaka, Zambia, while attached to an ongoing women’s health research project
- Have not previously been PI of an externally-funded research project
- Curriculum Vitae
- Career statement, outlining academic background, interest in HIV and women’s reproductive health, prior research experience, and long-term career plans (one page)
- Project proposal, outlining the proposed project to be undertaken during the fellowship (two pages)
- Letters of recommendation from two prior or current supervisors/mentors
- Letter of recommendation from the postdoctoral mentor the candidate will work with
Interested candidates should work with one of our postdoctoral mentors to develop their project proposal. A list of ongoing projects and mentor contact information can be found below.
The postdoctoral program is currently closed to applications. For questions about the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.