David Grimes, MD | May 9-10, 2013 Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Commencement speaker, University of New Mexico School of Medicine
- Alpha Omega Alpha Visiting Professor, University of New Mexico School of Medicine
Daniel Clarke-Pearson, MD | May 31, 2013 Omaha, Nebraska
- Keynote speaker at the 26th Annual Resident Research Day & Leon Steiner McGoogan Lecture, hosted by the University of Nebraska’s Department of OB-GYN. He presented on the topic of Prevention of Venous Thromboembolism in Gynecologic Surgery.
28th Annual William Droegemueller Resident Research Day and The Robert A. Ross Alumni Society Meeting | May 17 and 18, 2013 Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Bari Byrd, MD, Resident Research Speaker
Umbilical Cord Inflammatory Markers in Diabetes
- Leslie Clark, MD, Resident Research Speaker
Mechanical Bowel Preparation in Laparoscopic Hysterectomy: A Randomized, Controlled Trial
- Matthew Grace, MD, Resident Research Speaker
Epigenetics and Preeclampsia: DNA Methylation of the Vitamin D 24-Hydroxylase Gene
- Amanda Horton, MD, Guest Speaker
Game-Changers in Obstetrics
- Christine Horton, MD, Resident Research Speaker
Tuberculosis Testing in the Antepartum Period at the North Carolina Women’s Hospital Clinics: A Quality Control Study
- Christina Herrera, MD, Resident Research Speaker
Outcomes After Initiation of an OB Hemorrhage Transfusion Protocol
- Jennifer Sandbulte, MD, Resident Research Speaker
Comparing Perioperative Complications in Robotic vs. Vaginal Urogynecological Surgery in the Elderly Population
- Jeffrey Stringer, MD, Keynote Speaker
Global Women’s Health at UNC
- Rebecca Waltner-Toews, MD, Resident Research Speaker
Comparison of Vaginal Cuff Dehiscence by Route of Hysterectomy: A Single Institution Cohort Study
- Shannon Westin, MD, MPH, Guest Speaker
When Surgery is not an Option: Conservative Therapy for Endometrial Hyperplasia and Early Endometrial Cancer
61st American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists Annual Clinical Meeting | May 4 to 8, 2013 New Orleans, Louisana
Drs. Clarke-Pearson, Menard, E. Stringer, J. Stringer, and Peterson had dinner with the first lady of Zambia.
Dr. Jeff Stringer introduced the first lady at the ACOG Convocation (standing applause) as she received an Honorary ACOG Fellowship.
- Tang JH¸ Dominik R, Zerden M, Brody S, Stuart GS.
Effect of an educational script on postpartum contraceptive use: a randomized controlled trial.
International Urogynecological Association Annual Meeting | May 28-June 1, 2013 Dublin, Ireland
- Matthews CA
Minimally Invasive Sacrocolpopexy: A Road Map to Success
- Matthews CA, Whitehead, W, Townsend, M, Grodstein F.
Comparison of Risk Factors for Dual Incontinence (Fecal Plus Urinary) Versus Fecal Incontinence Alone or Urinary Incontinence Alone in the Nurses' Health Study.
- Matthews C, Myers EM, Geller E, Robinson.
A Stepwise Approach to Efficient Robotic Sacropexy: Tips and Tricks for Success.
- Poster presentation | Crane AK, Illanes DS, Adams SR, Nosti P, Weber LeBrun E, Sung V.
Surgical Privileging in Gynecology: A Fellows’ Pelvic Research Network (FPRN) Study.
- Poster presentation | Myers, EM, Robinson B, Geller E, Wells E, Matthews C. Fenderson J, Crane A, Jannelli M, Connolly A.
Assessment and Urodynamics Interactive Web-based Patient/Provider Counseling and Pelvic Organ Prolapse: Do Patients Better Understand and Do Providers Better Counsel?.
- Video presentation | Crane AK, Myers EM, Lippmann Q, Matthews CA.
Overlapping sphincteroplasty and posterior repair.