Horizon’s Wish List
If you would like to give a donation please let us know. Below is a list of items we need for our families.
Have a donation? Call or email:
Rachel Middlesteadt Ellerson
919-445-9602, 919-618-5410; RachelM@unc.edu
If you wish to drop something off please call ahead and a staff member will meet you by the donation room door on the first floor.
Donate Needed Items
- Life vests
- Water Wings
- Outdoor sports equipment such as basketballs, playground balls, jump ropes, tennis racquets, tennis balls.
- Outdoor games such as bean bag toss, ring toss, bubbles (no bubble guns, sidewalk chalk, water play games, hula hoops, lawn bowling or bocce ball, velcro ball and catch game, play parachutes.
- Table top Christmas trees
- Sewing machines, fabric, sewing supplies
- Kitchen plates, bowls, cups, forks, knives, spoons
- Paper towels
- Toilet paper
- Women’s sanitary supplies
- Canned Food items
- Daily planners
- Night lights
- Receiving blankets
- Infant clothing
- Infant toys
- Pots and pans
- Suitcases / Adult backpacks
- Wicker Baskets (Welcome Baskets Program and New Baby Basket Program)
- Writing journals / Stationary
- Plain white T-shirts: child and adult sizes
- Full and twin sheet sets
Support our Funds
Prefer to make a financial contribution? Click here!
As a health care facility, UNC Horizons can receive food donations as long as the food is not expired. Health regulations require us not to take food beyond the expiration date. We do not accept shellfish food items and all ingredients need to be clearly labeled.
We would like to receive food Monday through Thursday on days when clients could easily use them.
If you have a food donation please contact Rachel Middlesteadt Ellerson – 919-445-4650 or 919-618-5410 or email Rachel at email@example.com