For the second year, the UNC Horizons Program will be taking donations for their holiday tree program.
Once again this year, the Horizons Program Holiday Tree will be displayed in the chair’s office.
- All donated gifts will be picked up by 3 pm on December 4, 2014 by Rachel Middlesteadt Ellerson.
- Rachel may be contacted by cell phone at 919-618-5410 if needed.
- Each ornament or candy cane has one suggested gift item. Please, feel free to take as many as you would like!
- We ask that all gifts be donated unwrapped.
- The tree will be located in the OB-GYN Chair & Administration Office at 3009 Old Clinic Building
- Abby Fisher will be the contact person at the OB-GYN Office
On December 8, 2014, UNC Horizons will host a shopping day for our clients to browse the donations and choose the best gifts for their children. Clients will have the meaningful opportunity to give these gifts to their children on Christmas morning.
Such a special holiday would not be possible without your compassion and selflessness.