Some Issues we treat due to Pelvic Floor Dysfunction and their Symptoms:
- Urinary Incontinence: Loss of bladder or control, leakage of urine.
- Pelvic Prolapse: Descent of pelvic organs;(a bulge and/or pressure; dropped uterus, bladder, vagina or rectum).
- Voiding Disorders: Difficulty urinating or moving bowels.
- Fecal Incontinence: Loss of control over your stool and/or gas, including soilage
- Overactive Bladder: Frequent need to void, bladder pressure or pain, urgency, urgency incontinence or difficulty holding your urine.
- Repair of Vaginal Fistulas: the abnormal connection between bladder and/or bowels and the vagina.