- Quantitative Skills Resources
- Biomedical research increasingly requires the ability to collect, process, and analyze data quantitatively. This page is a collection of resources available to UNC researchers, both on-campus and virtually. If you know of other resources that may be useful to others, let us know.
- OGE Students Records and Data Use Policy
- This file describes the data the OGE collects about trainees, how we use that data to track outcomes and improve programs, and how (if at all) that information is shared with others.
- NSF, NIH, AHA example proposals and other grant writing resources