This fall, representatives from Duke University will host a webinar info session about graduate-level summer opportunities through The Duke Global Policy Program in Geneva. Below you will find a short overview of the program and helpful links (i.e. program video, Instagram) For more information and to RSVP for the following webinar, please fill out the form linked below, or contact us at email@example.com.
The Duke Global Policy (DGP) Program in Geneva, Switzerland | Webinar: Oct. 25th @12pm – details below
Overview: The DGP Program connects students with highly-competitive international summer internship opportunities while providing access to top-policy practitioners and experts through a 3.0 credit applied learning course (also available through our course-only program). The Program is ideal for students interested in public policy, the environment, energy, global health, economics, migration, and international affairs. Students typically intern at United Nations agencies (i.e. WHO, IOM, UNEP, etc.) or certain large Geneva-based non-profits. Candidates should be highly motivated, and possess strong research and writing skills. Check out the program’s short global health track overview video to learn more.
- Application Deadlines:
- Full Program final deadline: November 18, 2019
- Intensive Course-Only Program Priority Deadline: December 2, 2019. Applications will then be considered on a rolling basis until March 9, 2020.
- Website: http://sanford.duke.edu/academics/special-programs/geneva-program
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/duke_sanford_goes_global/?hl=en
- WEBINAR: Learn more about the program on Friday, October 25th from 12pm – 1pm EST during the Duke Global Policy Program in Geneva Information Session Webinar. The session will include program details, insights from the program faculty and alumni, and a brief Q&A session. Please register for the webinar here. Registrants will receive an email reminder with a link to the session and a recording of the webinar after it is complete.