Are you an alumni working in rural or underserved North Carolina?
Are you an alumni interested in mentoring or precepting current medical students pursuing rural and/or underserved practice?
Are you an alumni who enjoys planning events, and would like to help plan alumni gatherings for yourself and colleagues practicing in rural areas of North Carolina?
If you answered yes to any of the above, please email Meredith. We would love the opportunity to connect!
If you are a current medical student at UNC and are interested in connecting with alumni or learning more about their residency experiences, please email Meredith for contact information.
You can find more information about current happenings in the world of Rural Health in North Carolina in our quarterly newsletter.
2016 Graduate Residency Matches
- Brittany Papworth, UNC-Chapel Hill, OB/GYN, Chapel Hill, NC
- Katy Sims, UNC- Chapel Hill, Psychiatry, Chapel Hill, NC
2017 Graduate Residency Matches
- Anne Cotter, Lancaster General Hospital, Family Medicine, Lancaster, PA
- Hallum Dickens, MAHEC, Family Medicine, Asheville, NC
- Amanda Gambill, AnMed Health, Family Medicine, Anderson, SC
- Gisselle Mani, Maine Health, Anesthesiology, Portland, Maine
- Yolanda Paylor, Bon Secours Health System- VA, Family Medicine, Midlothian, VA
- Margo Pray, University of Kansas- Wichita, Family Medicine, Wichita, Kansas
- Daniel White, Carilion Clinic, VA Tech, Surgery, Blacksburg, VA
- Rivers Woodward, MAHEC, Family Medicine, Asheville, NC
2018 Graduate Residency Matches
- Lauren Cox, Virginia Commonwealth University Health System, OB/GYN, Richmond, VA
- Joseph Gitt, Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Family Medicine, Winston-Salem, NC
- Michaela McCuddy, University of Minnesota Medical School, Family Medicine
- Lindsey Rose, Carolinas Medical Center, Family Medicine, Charlotte, NC
- Aaron Thompson, Cone Health, Family Medicine, Greensboro, NC
- Conner Graham, Greenville Health System, Emergency Medicine, Greenville, SC
2019 Graduate Residency Matches
- Jose Delgado Robles, Atrium Health, Family Medicine, Concord, NC
- Paul Clayton, Palmetto Health-Richland, Emergency Medicine, Columbia, SC
- Laura Paschall, Carolinas Medical Center, Psychiatry, Charlotte, NC
- Sam Stinson, UNC-Chapel Hill, Psychiatry, Chapel Hill, NC
2020 Graduate Residency Matches
- John Allen, Lancaster General Hospital, Family Medicine, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- Leeallie Carter, MAHEC, Psychiatry, Asheville, NC
- Jeb Fox, Mountain Area Health Education Center (MAHEC), Family Medicine, Asheville, NC
- Blaise Ellery, MAHEC, Family Medicine, Asheville, NC
- Margo Faulk, UNC Hospitals, Family Medicine, Chapel Hill NC
- Molly Hamilton, Cahaba Medical Care, Family Medicine, Birmingham, AL
- Anna McKinsey, UCLA Med Center, Pediatrics, Los Angeles, CA
- Wes Roten, UNC Hospitals, Family Medicine, Chapel Hill, NC
- Travis Williams, St. Mary’s Med Center SCL Health, Grand Junction, CO
- Felicia Lombard, University of Washington, Pediatric Neurology***, Seattle, WA
Kenan Rural Primary Scholars in Practice and/or Fellowship
- Katy Sims, Piedmont Health Services, Psychiatry, Prospect Hill, NC
- Hallum Dickens, Piedmont Health Services, Family Medicine, Siler City, NC
- Rivers Woodward, Blue Ridge Community Health Services, Family Medicine Lake Lure, NC
- Amanda Gambill, Blue Ridge Community Health Services, Family Medicine Polk County, NC
- Brittany Papworth, UNC Hospitals, OB/GYN, Chapel Hill, NC
- Margo Pray, International Fellowship, Family Medicine, via Christi Hosptials, Witchita, KS