From: COVID-19 News <COVIDemail@example.com>
Sent: Friday, December 11, 2020 11:10 PM
Subject: You have been Identified by UNC Health in Phase 1A to receive the COVID-19 Vaccine: Follow These Steps
You have been Identified by UNC Health to receive the COVID-19 Vaccine in Phase 1A: Follow These Steps | UNC Health le ha identificado en la Fase 1A para ponerse la vacuna contra la COVID-19: Siga estos pasos
You are receiving this email because you have been identified by UNC Health to receive the COVID-19 vaccine in Phase 1A. We encourage you to review all of the available information on the COVID-19 vaccine and to use this opportunity to “Take Your Shot” and help end the pandemic.
Please follow these steps to receive your COVID-19 vaccine:
- In the next few days, you will receive an email from the NC Department of Health & Human Services (NC DHHS) from ‘Vaccine Management System (firstname.lastname@example.org)’ with the subject line of ‘Thank you for Signing up’ – see a screenshot of a sample message.
Click the link in that email to:
o Enroll into the NC DHHS COVID-19 Vaccine Management System
o Complete a COVID-19 Vaccine Questionnaire
- IMPORTANT: The first question on this questionnaire asks if you are a critical worker. Be sure to answer ‘Yes’ since you have been identified as a critical worker in Phase 1A by UNC Health and the UNC School of Medicine.
o Sign a consent form to receive the COVID-19 vaccine
If you have trouble completing these steps, please contact your manager for assistance. In the near future, we hope to offer a central phone line to contact for help with this process.
- One you complete the three steps above, you will receive a confirmation email from NC DHHS. Note: This email will instruct you to contact your care provider to schedule your COVID-19 vaccine. Ignore this!
- When COVID-19 Vaccine is available at UNC Health, we will share that information widely on our COVID-19 Vaccine Hub (https://yourshot.health), the Intranet and by email.
o We will share more details about how to schedule your COVID-19 vaccination appointment in the coming days.
o While we recommend everyone receive a vaccination, we must maintain normal operations.
- Co-workers: As with any other appointment, please speak with your manager before scheduling your COVID-19 vaccination.
- Medical Staff Members: Please review your schedule before scheduling your vaccination appointment.
We are One Great Team – thank you for your service and dedication to the people of North Carolina.