About UNC Pediatrics Residency Programs
We have a strong tradition in medical education with over 50 years of successful resident and student programs. We are proud to offer two fully accredited residency programs in categorical pediatrics and internal medicine-pediatrics. Our training combines a balance of general and community vs. subspecialty pediatric experiences. We have a free-standing children’s hospital and our residency programs offer a unique balance of autonomy and support with a strong emphasis on resident education.
- Pediatric Residency Program
- Pediatric Primary Care Residency of UNC
- Medicine-Pediatrics Residency Program
- Pediatrics – Child Neurology Residency Program
- Medical Genetics Residency
You should also visit the Office of Graduate Medical Education which provides support for all residents and subspecialty residents participating in graduate medical education at UNC Hospitals.