How to Apply
Eligible applicants should apply in ERAS – ACGME Program ID: 7263644005. We do not require separate applications to our categorical Pediatrics and categorical Anesthesiology programs.
Criteria for all applicants include:
- Graduation from medical school no more than two years ago
- Four letters of recommendation
- Two letters should be from Pediatrics
- Two letters should be from Anesthesiology
- Personal statement
- Passing Step I score at the time of application
- To be more competitive, a score of 210 on Step I is recommended
- COMLEX scores are not accepted
- Passing Step II score at the time of Rank List submission
- Clinical experience in the United States
- At least one month and a letter from the institution at which you rotated
- If you are not a US Citizen, UNC Hospitals only supports the J-1 visa.