The PGC has made the full results from all published PGC studies available for download. If you download these data, you and your immediate collaborators (“investigators”) acknowledge and agree to all of the following conditions:
- These data are provided on an “AS-IS” basis, without warranty of any type, expressed or implied, including but not limited to any warranty as to their performance, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose;
- Investigators will use these results for scientific research and educational use only;
- Downloaded PGC results can be shared among collaborators but the reposting or public distribution of PGC results files is prohibited;
- Investigators certify that they are in compliance with all applicable local, state, and federal laws or regulations and institutional policies regarding human subjects and genetics research;
- Investigators will cite the appropriate PGC publication(s) in any communications or publications arising directly or indirectly from these data;
- For utilization of data available prior to publication, investigators will respect the requested responsibilities of resource users under 2003 Fort Lauderdale principles, which is detailed in the README file associated with the data set; and
- Investigators will never attempt to identify any participant.
Experience has taught us that the appropriate use of these data requires considerable attention to detail, prior experience, and technical skill. Errors are easy to make. If investigators use these data, any and all consequences are entirely their responsibility.
To download data click on the “Download” link. Complete the form with your Full Name, Email, Institution and acknowledge the checkbox. Click to submit the form and download the data using the link provided on the following screen.