The PGC has made the full results from all published PGC studies available for download. If you download these data, you and your immediate collaborators (“investigators”) acknowledge and agree to all of the following conditions:
- These data are provided on an “AS-IS” basis, without warranty of any type, expressed or implied, including but not limited to any warranty as to their performance, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose;
- Investigators will use these results for scientific research and educational use only;
- Downloaded PGC results can be shared among collaborators but the reposting or public distribution of PGC results files is prohibited;
- Investigators certify that they are in compliance with all applicable local, state, and federal laws or regulations and institutional policies regarding human subjects and genetics research;
- Investigators will cite the appropriate PGC publication(s) in any communications or publications arising directly or indirectly from these data;
- For utilization of data available prior to publication, investigators will respect the requested responsibilities of resource users under 2003 Fort Lauderdale principles, which is detailed in the README file associated with the data set; and
- Investigators will never attempt to identify any participant.
Experience has taught us that the appropriate use of these data requires considerable attention to detail, prior experience, and technical skill. Errors are easy to make. If investigators use these data, any and all consequences are entirely their responsibility.
To access the data complete the form below with your Full Name, Email, Institution and acknowledge the above terms and conditions by checking the checkbox. Submit the form and download the data using the provided password on the following screen.
Available Files & Resources
|East Asian (EAS) README|
|East Asian (EAS) Descent||211a46eb0d5b8642a47df4d131ec43f6|
|EAS + EUR||1d51aa63e00590cbfa1a8733e036a5db|
|EAS (autosome sumstats)||21c84236717621e3d466a741aa6c8404|
|EAS (ChrX sumstats)||4f02fc8933f7e9f797a038e240864b27|
|EAS+EUR (autosome sumstats)||de98ee210a8f38ef68ca5277301d32b1|
|EAS+EUR (ChrX sumstats)||becf80a8ea6294d6855207ef713c0cd7|
|Sweden + SCZ1||c1816b9dffdbaca0d7fdbde8580c1f77|
|Risk Score Training Set||b67d19b738d61c216667f7ce372182e8|
|Full SNP Results||af7b9b521a196ce711d99060426fe01e|
|Credible Causal SNPs||3ec34848def0fc6fd211fa6c1e8c6f88|
|49 EUR Samples||5d27c944799c69a48e2aebdc9b0e68a4|