For Pharmacology faculty traveling domestically or internationally on University business you will need to:

  1. Submit a completed Travel Request Form
  2. Keep a copy of the signed form returned to you
  3. If you are traveling internationally, in addition to completing the travel request form, you will also need to complete University requirements for international travel.