Our 2017 Carolina Summer Fellowship students gave their research presentations today as they end the program. Congratulations to all!
Congratulations to our Carolina Summer Fellowship students who gave their research presentations today as they complete the program.
Everyone did an awesome job!
- McKenzie O’Hara 18’, UNC, Biology (Der Lab) “Identifying novel kinases that regulate MYC protein stability”
- Adelaide Cooke ‘18, UNC, Biology (Der Lab) “Biochemical Characterization of KRAS 4A”
- Marielle Bond ‘18, UNC, Biology (Cox Lab) “What is the role of YAP1 in melanoma cell lines dependent on mutant NRAS and on the MAPK pathway?”
- Zach Smith ‘18, Michigan State University, Biochemistry (Schisler Lab) “Interactions between CHIP and phosphorylated HSP70”
- Sam Curry, ’20 Morehouse College, Biology (Graves Lab) “Investigating the role of BTK in drug resistance”
- Adam Graves ‘18, UNC, Biology (Graves Lab) “Investigating the Effects of Gator01 on Triple-Negative Breast Cancer”
- Ar-Ryon Garrison ‘20, Clark Atlanta University, Biology (Nicholas Lab) Role of the lipid transporter PqiABC in import of LpxC inhibitors into Neisseria Gonorrhoeae