Tuesdays @ 4:00 - 5:00 pm
Location: 1131 Bioinformatics.
Day, time and location may change, so please check the individual listing.
- Seminar presented by Dr. Chris MacNevin, Department of Pharmacology, UNC-Chapel Hill May 05, 2015 from 04:00 PM to 05:00 PM — 1131 Bioinformatics Auditorium,
- "A journey of a thousand meros begins with a single step: CaMero and other environment-sensing small molecule tools for live cell imaging applications"
- Seminar presented by Dr. Steven Agnus, Department of Pharmacology, UNC-Chapel Hill May 12, 2015 from 04:00 PM to 05:00 PM — 1131 Bioinformatics Auditorium,
- "Defining the Adaptive Kinome Reponse to BRAF and MEK Inhibition in Melanoma"
- 20th ANNUAL AVERY STEELMAN LECTURE presented by Dr. James Bradner, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Harvard Medical School May 19, 2015 from 04:00 PM to 05:00 PM — 1131 Bioinformatics,
- "Disruption of Super Enhancers"
- Special Event: 2015 Innovations in Biological Computation Symposium Oct 27, 2015 from 01:00 PM to 05:00 PM — Location TBD,
- Symposium sponsored by the Department of Pharmacology and the Curriculum in Bioinformatics and Computational Biology.